Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Why can´t I change where music starts on imported music in the gopro app? it works in Quik...

I can´t change the "music starts at: 00:00" option on music that I have imported (music stored in phone,) This feature works fine on music from the GoPro library. It works on all music files in the standalone Quik app, but not in the "Quik integrated" GoPro app. 

HW:

GoPro 7 black

Samsung note10+

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Why can´t I change where music starts on imported music in the gopro app? it works in Quik...

@bhagen 

Hmm strange one, I don't have that problem :(
There's a new update live 6.2.3 can you test with this one? Reboot your phone in the process, it never hurts, thank you :)

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Why can´t I change where music starts on imported music in the gopro app? it works in Quik...

Hi @bhagen 

This should be available on GoPro App as well - in multi-clip editing.

When you tap on your personal music, tap on the little blue icon on top of your music to open the music starting point option.

Does that help?

MusicStartAndroid.png

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi. Thanks for the reply. I know how to edit it, but the white Line just slides away along with the waveform...
Highlighted
Tourist

Like this
Screen_Recording_20191218-134425_1.gif
Highlighted
GoPro

@bhagen 

Hmm strange one, I don't have that problem :(
There's a new update live 6.2.3 can you test with this one? Reboot your phone in the process, it never hurts, thank you :)

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks. Updating fixed the issue.
Highlighted
GoPro

Well great news then @bhagen thanks for letting me know!