Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Hiker

Re: Where is the AppleWatch App in the latest Version (5.1) ?

is that an official statement from gopro?

GoPro

Hi @b3nch,

Yes it is. 

-Jay

Hiker

Attached is an excerpt from the current app description...

gopro.jpg
GoPro

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, @b3nch . Our team is working on getting it corrected. Apologies for the inconvenience. Best regards!

Tourist

I just bought a brand new apple watch JUST so I can use it with all my gopros. So what do you guys suggest now that it can't be used? Took me a long time trying to figure out why I can't see Gopro inside my "watch" app, until I stumbled upon this thread... So what do you propose I do now? The SOLE reason I got it was to control my gopros easier when I am racing and the cameras are out of my reach!!!!!

Tourist

Hey Gopro seriously I am waiting for a really good response from your company about this. I just spent almost $700 Australian dollars to get a new Apple watch from Australia, which was then shipped to me in Taiwan, BECAUSE YOUR PRODUCT WAS WORKING A FEW DAYS AGO ON THE APPLE WATCH. And now, after my watch arrived I spent hours trying to find out why the F I can't get the bloody app to work on my apple watch, to only stumble on this thead as I have already said above. There has been no official statement from you guys. This is completely unacceptable.

Sightseer

I agree! It's a shame that the latest gopro update removed apple watch support. Doing so without proper announcement makes things even worse.

Frank

Sightseer

I recently bought an AppleWatch (5.1 version) and a GoPro just to use them in combination and I have the same problem!
Is not correct not to inform customers about this... I hope that GoPro will solve ASAP!