Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Where are the videos on my phone?

I have a Samsung S9 with 52 GB internal memory that usable.  Thanks to my GoPro 5 Black hiding vidoes on my phone, it's full, and I can't find the files or figure out how to get them off my phone.  Samsung makes it impossible to do anything with pictures or videos when the internal memory is packed.  I have a 128 GB micro SD.  It's really annoying that I can't tell the GoPro app to save them to the card instead of crippling my phone.  I can't see the uploads on my phone or even hooked up to my computer.  The only fix I can come up with is to delete the app, but I like using it to see exactly where my camera is looking.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Where are the videos on my phone?

Hello @fasttree14032,

Your phone's gallery should show a folder named GoPro. This folder is automatically created when you import GoPro media to your phone via the GoPro App.  You can also trace the location through this file path: 

MyFiles > Internal Storage > DCIM > com.gopro.smarty > GoPro . 

I hope this helps. 

Cheers, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Where are the videos on my phone?

Hello @fasttree14032,

Your phone's gallery should show a folder named GoPro. This folder is automatically created when you import GoPro media to your phone via the GoPro App.  You can also trace the location through this file path: 

MyFiles > Internal Storage > DCIM > com.gopro.smarty > GoPro . 

I hope this helps. 

Cheers, 
Marius