Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Videos uploaded to the cloud, but I can’t see them in the app.

@aragon1006  @mariustanya 

Video clip recorded and uploaded the cloud. Checked plus.gopro.com and the footage is there.

no videos showing in the app under the cloud tab...

thanks 

Highlighted
Tourist

Im having the same issue: On my pc i see the videos but can not retive on my i pad>>> 

Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for the confirmation, @jayguadagni. We have submitted your and @sonnyf81 PLUS info to the Dev team for a closer look. We will keep you posted through this thread. Thanks again!

Highlighted
Hiker

@mariustanya I genuinely hope the dev team come up with something the fix this as numerous people have been complaining about the same issue for months. I've paid for GoPro plus for 4 months and I haven't been able to use it. I hope you reply with a fix and how you are going to issue me a refund for the 4 months I've been unable to use the service.... 

thanks 

Highlighted
Tourist

This will be fixed in the next version of our Android app which is coming in a few days.  If you have Android and do not see your new media in the cloud tab, you can log out and log in to refresh the media.  

Highlighted
Hiker

Is there an update on this progress for iOS? @instacram24 @mariustanya @aragon1006 ??

Today i received a new iPad Pro 2020 - Still the same issue. No media showing in the cloud. I'm seriously running out of patience. 4 months and during those 4 months i've never been able to access my media in the cloud via the GoPro App....

Highlighted
GoPro

@jayguadagni 

We have update 6.13 that should be just around the corner. I'm sorry to hear about your issue - we did experience problems with Cloud media not updating on GoPro App Android but QA hasn't had your use case on iOS though.

If you want I can get you access to the beta if you want 6.13 before it's live. We are waiting on Apple's approval for now.

Highlighted
Hiker

[ Edited ]

@haindash  Yes please I'd like access. Hopefully this will sort the issue 

thanks