Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Videos uploaded to the cloud, but I can’t see them in the app.

Thank you, I haven’t tried that just yet. I’ve tried staying logged out for quite a few hours but not quite as long, i’ll give it a go.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello Everyone. Are you still unable to view your PLUS media through the GoPro App PLUS tab? Our team has released a fix for this and we would like you to check if it is working on your end. 

To check, please sign out from the GoPro App, close the app, relaunch app and sign back in. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

Still doesn’t work. 4 months paying for a worthless subscription.....
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @jayguadagni. How long have you signed out from the GoPro App? Do you have the latest version of the GoPro App (different from the Quik for mobile app) installed? What do you get when you go to the CLOUD tab in the GoPro App? Is there any error message? Thanks! 

Highlighted
Hiker

I've got EVERYTHING updated. I have tried every possible combination of logging out and I've used a number of different devices. I have spoken to a number of GoPro support employees and NOTHING has helped. 

iPhone 11 Pro

iPad Pro 10.5"

iPhone 7

If you could please get someone that's got some good technical knowledge to contact me I'd appreciate it. Do not get another person to contact me and ask me to log out again. It's driving me up the wall. 

appalling service from GoPro Plus. 

Highlighted
GoPro

I appreciate the quick response, @jayguadagni

We would like to do some troubleshooting steps to isolate the issue. Have you ever been able to upload media using the GoPro App before? 

If not, let us enable the Mobile Upload on the app. Go to Settings, then My Account, then Mobile Upload (have this in Blue = enabled). Then, import sample footage to the app. If you can, shoot a photo and a short 10-sec clip. We would like this to be new captures to be sure that they have not been uploaded to the cloud. 

Once the sample media are imported to the app, we expect them to be tagged with any of the icons below: 

CLOCK - Item is queued for upload
CLOUD+UP - Item uploading
CLOUD+CHECK - Upload completed
EXCLAMATION - There was an error uploading 

We will wait until the automatic upload completes. Once completed, please log in to plus.gopro.com and check if the new media is there. If confirmed, go back to the app and see if they will already appear under the CLOUD tab. 

Let us know how it goes. Please tag me on your next post so I can be notified right away. Thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

@mariustanya  Please understand that this has got nothing to do with me not being able to upload media via the app, I have uploaded media and also logged into plus.gopro.com and confirmed the media is there. 

the problem is no media showing within the app under the cloud tab. I only have one GoPro account so it's not a mix up of accounts

Thanks

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @jayguadagni

We understand that you are able to upload media to PLUS.

The steps shared intends to help us identify/isolate the issue.

We'd appreciate if you can try the steps provided and share the results.

Thanks!

Ej