Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Videos uploaded to the cloud, but I can’t see them in the app.

I have done all the same things but still cannot see the media I have saved to the cloud on the app. That’s ridiculous they haven’t got back to you. I haven’t found a fix. Might be some sort of bug on GoPro’s end I think.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @jessica238

Our Support Team should be able to  assist you on this.

Please reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

Why couldn't they help me??

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @jayguadagni

Sorry for any trouble caused.

Can we have the case number from the last time you have reached out to our Support Team?

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @jayguadagni

Thanks for sharing.

We have recently released an update for the GoPro App on Android and iOS.

What version are you on?

Also, see if signing in and out of the PLUS account on the app will pull new media.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi,

Downloaded the new update, logged in and out but nothing has appeared still.
Thank you for your help and I do really appreciate it, however mostly all i’ve been told is to just log in and out. It’s not working, and i’m a bit frustrated that, although having the cloud storage is handy, that it’s still not showing on my phone. I’m paying for this. It should be working?It has been months now I have had this issue and it’s not just me who’s having problems, and all we’ve been told is along the lines of just log in and out? I’m sure anyone with any common sense would have tried it already before even coming here and asking for help.

Again, thank you for trying to help and my intention is not to be rude, I am just frustrated, but do you know of anyone else who might actually be able to resolve this issue?
Highlighted
GoPro

We understand the frustration, @jessica238. I actually also experienced the same and what worked for me was to sign out of the GoPro App and not sign back in after at least 24 hours. From what we gathered though, results are not the same for everyone and are not replicated. 

Our Dev team is already looking into this matter. We will post about it through this thread once we have new information. Please bear with us.