Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Videos uploaded to the cloud, but I can’t see them in the app.

All of the videos I have taken have successfully uploaded to the cloud, but in the app there is no media showing, yet there is when I log in to view all media online? I don’t understand why it’s not showing on the app, as I am logged in on the same account. I just want to know what I’m doing wrong because I would like to be able to access cloud videos on my phone without taking up lots of storage. Any help would be really appreciated thank you.
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Videos uploaded to the cloud, but I can’t see them in the app.

The phone may just be syncing to the content, which can take some time depending on how much content there is. Leave the app open for a while with the Cloud section open to see if that works. Also, double check that you're signed into the same account on your phone.

Highlighted
Tourist

I’m definitely logged into the same account and the footage I’ve had on the cloud has been there about three days now and nothing’s shown up on the app, I’ve logged in and out of the app just to see if it made any difference which it did not. Is there anything else you think I should try that might work?
Highlighted
GoPro

Hey Jessica,

Please try reinstalling the app, and let us know if the footage will appear afterwards. We'll take it from there.

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi, I’ve just reinstalled the app but still no media is showing up.
Highlighted
Sightseer

Ive got the exact same problem please let us know what can be done

thank you

@jessica238 wrote:
Hi, I’ve just reinstalled the app but still no media is showing
Highlighted
GoPro

@romains131, thanks for reaching out. Synchronization between the devices may take some time, depending on the number of content that has been recently uploaded. If this isn't the case, I do have a few other suggestions:

• Are you able to see the contents when logged in to https://gopro.com/login via the computer's web browser? How about when accessed through your mobile device's browser?
  • Browse through the cloud Media Library and check if the contents are just dated incorrectly.
  • If the contents aren't showing up on the GoPro App only, sign out from the app and log back in using your GoPro user account that's associated with your PLUS subscription.
  • Sign out from the app. Clear cache on the app (phone) settings (just clear cache and not clear data) & restart your phone. Then sign in again on the app.

Hopefully, this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Highlighted
Hiker

I have the same issue. What's the fix for this? I have done the following 

• reinstalled all GoPro apps 
  • tried on different devices iPhone & iPad 
  • signed in & out

i can log into a browser to view but this isn't the experience I need. I want to be able to edit with ease from within the GoPro or Quik app. I have tried contacting GoPro support twice with no response.  Appalling if considering this is a monthly premium 

thanks