12-30-2019 03:20 PM
12-30-2019 03:25 PM
The phone may just be syncing to the content, which can take some time depending on how much content there is. Leave the app open for a while with the Cloud section open to see if that works. Also, double check that you're signed into the same account on your phone.
12-30-2019 03:29 PM
01-09-2020 11:14 AM
@romains131, thanks for reaching out. Synchronization between the devices may take some time, depending on the number of content that has been recently uploaded. If this isn't the case, I do have a few other suggestions:
- Are you able to see the contents when logged in to https://gopro.com/login via the computer's web browser? How about when accessed through your mobile device's browser?
- Browse through the cloud Media Library and check if the contents are just dated incorrectly.
- If the contents aren't showing up on the GoPro App only, sign out from the app and log back in using your GoPro user account that's associated with your PLUS subscription.
- Sign out from the app. Clear cache on the app (phone) settings (just clear cache and not clear data) & restart your phone. Then sign in again on the app.
Hopefully, this helps. Please let us know how it goes.
02-17-2020 07:26 AM
I have the same issue. What's the fix for this? I have done the following
- reinstalled all GoPro apps
- tried on different devices iPhone & iPad
- signed in & out
i can log into a browser to view but this isn't the experience I need. I want to be able to edit with ease from within the GoPro or Quik app. I have tried contacting GoPro support twice with no response. Appalling if considering this is a monthly premium