Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Videos playing in slow mo

See my comment above if your using IOS. If you're using an android device use the Google photos app to open your video. You will see a similar thing to the fix I described above. This fixes the problem and you can then edit your video on Quik or whatever video editor of your choice.
Highlighted
Sightseer

Rosar, You describe a method of fixing something to be played back, but not how to prevent it from happening for every video. Might someone have a fix for this so that one doesn't have to go and edit every video to be able to play it?

Thanks!

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

The video files themselves are fine. If you play them in another player or even upload them to s site like YouTube, they should play normally. There’s not a function within the camera itself to record natively in slow motion. Slow motion is only processed during the editing process. Jeff
Highlighted
Tourist

thanks that worked for me on the IMAC, the issue is it shouldnt be happening. Thanks again you saved me a ton of videos

Highlighted
Sightseer

When you are viewing the video on your iPhone, hit the edit button you will see 2 lines. Drag the line that’s on the right all the way to meet the line on she left, hit done problem solved. :)