08-09-2017 11:44 AM
I have the exact same issue. My video plays normal on the gopro but when I download to the mac they all start and end at normal speed but the middle is slow motion. Did you find a way to correct this? Thanks
08-09-2017 12:06 PM
09-27-2017 09:02 AM
I fixed it when I downloaded it to my ipad and went to the setting and editied the video. There a speed meter with a bunch of small sticks. move it so they all look the same .
should work for you.
12-28-2017 04:02 AM
Hi. I,ve had the same issue as well. I’ve loaded 1080p 120fps on my IPad Pro. The video plays normal at the start then slows down, then picks back up to normal speed at the end of the clip.
Though I don’t know how the issue comes about I have stumbled upon the fix.
1. Go to the Photos app on your Ipad
2. Find the video with the issue and select
3. Press Edit on the top right hand of the page
4. Locate the timeline at the bottom of the video...it kind of looks like this
sample: lllllll l l l l l l l l l l l l l l lllllllll
5. Simply slide your finger from left to right until the bars are all evenly spaced. I.e. liked this: lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll|lllllllllllll
Hope this helps. If anyone knows the root cause please let me know.
03-13-2018 10:19 PM