Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
GoPro

Re: Videos created in app won’t upload to GoPro plus cloud

[ New ]

@dudders, I see. Have you also already tried accessing your PLUS Media Library through https://gopro.com/login using a web browser? Once logged in, sort out the current view to display QuikStories.

Hiker

[ New ]

I had already tried that. Could it be that the app is just a bit rubbish? It should not be this difficult.

Hiker

[ New ]
I gave up its crap - lot of people here just tell you to keep trying stuff that u have already tried and doesn’t work or a load of rubbish that is never going to work. I expected alll my footage to be uploaded to the cloud auromatically - it does 1 in 100 if that , and I’d t designed to take edited movies - useless - save your money
Hiker

[ New ]

I'm inclined to agree with you. It's doing my swede in.

GoPro

[ New ]

@dudders @rhodrig4 

When you make a Story (multi-clip-edit) it will be send to PLUS only when you do SAVE TO PHONE. 

Once this is done, the Story will appear in your GoPro Plus media Gallery (upload could take some time though). There's a QuikStories filter actually in your GoPro Plus Gallery.

I recommend that when you make a Story to always do "Save to Phone", that's the only way to be sure that you have the video finished, done and saved. When it's in your Home it's still a project, meaning you can edit it as many times as you want. However, for example, if you delete a media which is included in your Story, this will affect your Story (file will be gone)

Hiker

[ New ]
Thank you for the response. That has worked.