07-22-2019 10:12 AM
This is the 5th time i am creating a video with quik app by mounting different videos and photo. And for the 5th time the draft video is crashwd. I cannot open it... it is really frustrating, hours and hours lost.. does someone have a solution to restore the draft video in order to continue it? Thank you all in advance
07-22-2019 10:33 PM
07-22-2019 11:40 PM
I have the same problem. But I would like to add also that for 3 days now, i can`t do anything in quik app.
- I have the required storage space and I don`t think that my phone is having any trouble. It is a LG G7 so it`s powerfull.
The problems are:
1. When I try to save a video it crashes at 92%, 94%, 95%... This is really frustrating because I try endless to save it and I have tried everything on this forum and nothing works....
2. Sometimes when I open quik, it crashes instantly, but nothing systematical, only sometimes without a rule or something
3. When I try to open my draft, it also crashes
4. When I try to open the 24h quik it also crashes....
The most annoying thing is about saving the video, it`s not long, it has 1:02 minutes...
The app is also at the latest update... Any info? Any tip for me? Because i think I am wasting my time with this app. :))
07-25-2019 04:02 PM
Hello @lullu05 . Which version of the Quik for mobile app do you have on your phone? If you haven't yet, try creating an entirely new video just within Quik (not using Quik Stories or saved drafts) and see if the crash will still occur. Let us know what you find out. We will watch out for your response. Thanks!
07-25-2019 05:30 PM
I found the solution this morning.. i am glad to see that you confirmed it.
@lullu05, this morning i created a new draft video, a completely new one. The creation of a new project, help someway to fix the other creshed video. I restored my crashed video perfectly, now they works.
Try in this way and let us know if it works also for you