Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Video GoPro hero 9

[ New ]
Una volta scaricato il video sul telefono lo vedo con fps bassissimi (1 fps) nonostante nelle impostazioni della video era abbia impostato 120 fps, provo a copiarlo sul mio telefono è il video si blocca dopo 1/2 secondi mentre l'audio continua, se seleziono un altro punto del video riesco a vedere solo 2 secondi prima che si riblocchi... Quindi la traccia video c'è
GoPro

Re: Video GoPro hero 9

[ New ]
Hi,

This is strange. What phone and OS are you using?
What is the resolution and FPS of the video you are trying to read?
If you take that video and put it on your computer (take out SD card, use a SD card reader to put the SD card in your computer) is the video playing ok in your computer? Just to see if the issue is that the file is corrupt or that your phone can't read the file.
Tourist

[ New ]
I've a Samsung a70, I set the go pro to rec at 2.7K, 60 fps
GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the information, @pandistelle. How are you playing back the video on your phone? Is it through the GoPro App? Has the video been saved in the app only? Has it been saved to your phone and being viewed through your A70's local Gallery? How did the test go with your computer? 

GoPro

[ New ]
Also - adding on top - how would that go if you went for a 1080/60 video?
Tourist

[ New ]
Sul telefono il video é salvato sia sull'app dove si vede a 1 Fps se non meno
Sia sulla galleria dove si blocca e va avanti solo l'audio. Ho scaricato ora i video sul computer e dopo qualche problema con l'app e la scheda grafica sono finalmente riuscito a vedere i video quindi il problema é tra l'app mobile e telefono
GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

Sorry about that, it seems that your phone doesn't handle well the file you are trying to view. Could you check with another phone, so that we know that the issue comes from the phone capabilities?