03-12-2019 11:57 PM
I have been using the Splice app for years now and have never encountered this issue:
Today, I exported a video I was working on several times with no issues. Tonight, I made my final edits and attempted to export it one last time, but each time I tried, it would get stuck on 67%. I tried the export with every file size (from 1080p-320p) and everything kept getting stuck on 67%. I closed the app many times and restarted my phone and the same thing kept happening. I find this odd, because I was able to export this video a few times today with no problem before deciding I wanted to edit it one last time.
Can anyone help me here??? I would much appreciate it!!
Solved! Go to Solution.
03-13-2019 04:49 PM
03-13-2019 04:49 PM
09-25-2019 05:52 AM
I have the same exact issue... the video starts exporting and gets stuck around 65-70% and the videos were shot using iPhone so they should be compatible... none of the solutions mentioned work! This seems to be a bug in splice app for larger videos... I have enough space to export and plenty more to spare, other smaller videos export fine, files types are all compatible... and the restart does not make a difference to export. Hope they can look into this issue and fix it in the upcoming releases.
09-25-2019 05:15 PM
Thank you for the feedback. We would like to gather more details on this issue to help us isolate the cause and get a better understanding of what is going on. We'd like to know:
- The version of the GoPro app that you have installed
- The camera you're using and its firmware version (https://gopro.com/help/articles/how_to/How-to-Check-Your-Camera-s-Software-Version)
- The device that you are using - Model, Brand
- The OS version of your mobile device
- The network used for the live stream - Wi-Fi or hotspot
- Are you streaming to your personal account or fan page?
- Whether you have been able to stream live before
We would love to hear back from you. Many thanks!