Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Video Exporting - Stuck at 67%!!

Hello,

I have been using the Splice app for years now and have never encountered this issue:

Today, I exported a video I was working on several times with no issues. Tonight, I made my final edits and attempted to export it one last time, but each time I tried, it would get stuck on 67%. I tried the export with every file size (from 1080p-320p) and everything kept getting stuck on 67%. I closed the app many times and restarted my phone and the same thing kept happening. I find this odd, because I was able to export this video a few times today with no problem before deciding I wanted to edit it one last time.

Can anyone help me here??? I would much appreciate it!!

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Video Exporting - Stuck at 67%!!

Hi @atnb936,

There are a few reasons why an export can fail during the process. You can try the suggestions indicated in this article to help resolve the issue: Splice Video Exports Fail

Hopefully this helps!

Ann

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Hi @atnb936,

There are a few reasons why an export can fail during the process. You can try the suggestions indicated in this article to help resolve the issue: Splice Video Exports Fail

Hopefully this helps!

Ann

Sightseer

I have the same exact issue... the video starts exporting and gets stuck around 65-70% and the videos were shot using iPhone so they should be compatible... none of the solutions mentioned work! This seems to be a bug in splice app for larger videos... I have enough space to export and plenty more to spare, other smaller videos export fine, files types are all compatible... and the restart does not make a difference to export. Hope they can look into this issue and fix it in the upcoming releases.

GoPro

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for the feedback. We would like to gather more details on this issue to help us isolate the cause and get a better understanding of what is going on. We'd like to know: 

1. The version of the GoPro app that you have installed
  2. The camera you're using and its firmware version (https://gopro.com/help/articles/how_to/How-to-Check-Your-Camera-s-Software-Version)
  3. The device that you are using - Model, Brand
  4. The OS version of your mobile device
  5. The network used for the live stream - Wi-Fi or hotspot
  6. Are you streaming to your personal account or fan page?
  7. Whether you have been able to stream live before

We would love to hear back from you. Many thanks!