Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Uploading from camera

I'm not able to upload my videos from my camera because I don't have enough internal storage. Is there a way to change that? Or do I have to remove the memory card and manually transfer the videos?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Uploading from camera

@megacrest75358, thanks for reaching out. If utilizing the Mobile Upload to GoPro Plus in the GoPro App, your device needs at least 120 percent of the total file size of your upload available in storage to begin the mobile upload. For example, if a content contains 1GB of data, your device needs 1.2GB available storage to start uploading.

Alternatively, check this article for some other options on how you can add your media contents to your Plus storage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Uploading from camera

@megacrest75358, thanks for reaching out. If utilizing the Mobile Upload to GoPro Plus in the GoPro App, your device needs at least 120 percent of the total file size of your upload available in storage to begin the mobile upload. For example, if a content contains 1GB of data, your device needs 1.2GB available storage to start uploading.

Alternatively, check this article for some other options on how you can add your media contents to your Plus storage.