Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Upload media from USB to "Ipad pro 2019" quick app?

Hello I would like to know if is possible to upload the gopro files I loaded to my usb and use those from my Quick app.

Problem 1:

space on Ipad. 256gb is not enough to load those gopro video.

problem 2:

Quick app for mac only support 60 seconds video, regarding this I prefer to avoid any comments.

Solution:

usb c device with a lot of space. Load the media on usb, plug into the ipad and use Quick app to mix your video.

Any other solution?

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Upload media from USB to "Ipad pro 2019" quick app?

There's not a way to redirect the mobile app to use a USB as the source data. You would want to move those original GoPro files back to your device. Note that you typically need enough space for the files themselves and about the same amount of space to process any edits.

If you can use your Mac, but want to make longer edits, GoPro content can be used in other editing programs like iMovie.

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Upload media from USB to "Ipad pro 2019" quick app?

In other words GoPro app is useless.
Proved that (and I think it could be a huge issue for many and many users) I would ask if we can expect an improvement of at least one of those app to make them useful?
Either Mac app with more than 60 seconds(I seriously have no idea why is possible on mobile but not on Mac)
Or let us upload if possible from usb devices and work fromthwrd