Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Unable to upload stories to my computer

[ New ]

Hi

I have done a few stories and I would like to upload them to my computer...not to Facebook or any other social network but on my laptop.

I haven't found how to do this.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

mb

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Unable to upload stories to my computer

[ New ]

Hello, @boldhike406. Are these Stories created in the GoPro App? If so, you will need to export or save them to your phone's local gallery or photo app. Once they are there, they should be accessible when you connect your phone to your computer. 

Another method is using your PLUS cloud (if you are subscribed to it). Once a Story is exported to the phone, it will automatically be saved to the cloud. Once saved, you can access it through your computer by logging in to your account through plus.gopro.com. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Unable to upload stories to my computer

[ New ]

Hello, @boldhike406. Are these Stories created in the GoPro App? If so, you will need to export or save them to your phone's local gallery or photo app. Once they are there, they should be accessible when you connect your phone to your computer. 

Another method is using your PLUS cloud (if you are subscribed to it). Once a Story is exported to the phone, it will automatically be saved to the cloud. Once saved, you can access it through your computer by logging in to your account through plus.gopro.com. 

Hiker

Betreff: Unable to upload stories to my computer

[ New ]

in case you are on IOS / IPadOS and you have a mac-computer as well...then you can export your story directly via Airdrop directly in one step to your computer...

...if not..... think about buying another camera from another manufacturer.....

Tourist

Betreff: Unable to upload stories to my computer

[ New ]

I'll try to export them in my gallery. For the time being I was able to upload  them to GDrive and then to download them on my laptop but this is tedious. 

thanks!