Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Unable to start using subscription

[ New ]

Hi there!

i have bought the subscription for one year, but every time I open the app it tells me that my subscription can't connect with my account.

i have verified my account and have fully closed the app and restarted it again.

I don't know what to do anymore...

Thanks for your help!

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Unable to start using subscription

[ New ]
Hi,

@fasthil1566 - famtuinXXX@icloud.com > we don't have any records under this email address, no subscriptions were found.

Make sure that you are using the correct email address linked to the subscription. We have found that very often users are confused as of which address has the subscription since there's the GoPro Account and the PlayStore or iTunes purchase.
Check directly in the App settings - the little person icon in the top left corner. Don't use autofill in case it fills in the wrong account.

For some users who were stuck, they simply did a log off log back in and it worked for them. Just suggesting this just in case.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Unable to start using subscription

[ New ]
Hi,

@fasthil1566 - famtuinXXX@icloud.com > we don't have any records under this email address, no subscriptions were found.

Make sure that you are using the correct email address linked to the subscription. We have found that very often users are confused as of which address has the subscription since there's the GoPro Account and the PlayStore or iTunes purchase.
Check directly in the App settings - the little person icon in the top left corner. Don't use autofill in case it fills in the wrong account.

For some users who were stuck, they simply did a log off log back in and it worked for them. Just suggesting this just in case.