Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Unable to save edited videos

[ New ]
I have edited videos on the app but when I try to save them to my phone, it will go through the process then say “something went wrong”. I have tried multiple times with the same result. Also I am unable to load music to my videos. I used to have access to my entire music library but now not a few songs show up.
GoPro

Re: Unable to save edited videos

[ New ]
Hi,

Sorry about that. This is a complicated issue to debug as it could be caused by numerous things.
Try to save your video to the App so you're sure it's on the Edits tab of GoPro Quik App, then, kill the app and restart your device.
Open the project again, try to change the order of some media, try to use another video style (Raw), try removing some media, changing music, try to play with the duration of the global project, if it's a faulty media it's a bit difficult to know which one is at fault... Consider the number of files you have / size and duration. It's a bit of a trial and error thing here sadly.
The goal of making those little modifications is to reset the project / to unblock it in case some specific combinations has blocked it.

About music - sorry but this is different than how it used to work in the OLD Quik App.
To add your own music:
In the Music screen tap not the blue + button. You will find the "GoPro Music" and "My Music" tag.
There you will see all songs that are stored locally on your device. It has to be local on your phone so nothing from Apple Music or Spotify will be seen there.
The best way is to prepare a Playlist of your music in iTunes/Music then you plug your phone to your computer and synchronise your phone choosing this playlist so all tracks can be found in your device and can be used to make a Story in GoPro App.
Tourist

[ New ]

En iOS una gran pena que han quitado poder elegir la música que tenemos en la nube/iCloud. Era una función excelente!, Espero que lo implementen, hacer pasar por Music/iTunes no es cómodo!

GoPro

[ New ]
@fleetflame0607
Sorry about that, we are aware of the shortcomings and the difficulty of adding music on iOS. We are looking at solutions to improve this.