Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Unable to find the "loop button" Referred from the Play Store

[ New ]

Quick was wonderful, easy, now the new app is slower and some of the old features from quick aren't anymore. 

1) Where is the "loop button" which allow us to edit and play the video at the same time so we can have an immediate rendering?

Screenshot_20210421-155142_Quik.jpg2) Why can't we access the Quick part of the app immediately? It's annoying to have to get throught the pub, gopro app etc to get to the editing part.

GoPro

Re: Unable to find the "loop button" Referred from the Play Store

[ New ]

Hi @snowyriver7352

Thank you for the feedback,

This will be shared with the team in charge.

We'll post back once we have new information.

Regards,

Ej

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi,

Yes sorry that “loop” button isn't there anymore - also only old Quik App Android had it, not iOS.
The UI is a bit different now, however there’s still a play button under the preview (which isn’t on iOS actually)

Screenshot_20210422-124642_GoPro Quik.jpg

Tourist

[ New ]

When I had to pay for the app, i said "hey it's normal, it's a cool app, very useful, easy to use", i was happy to pay, but now if I understand correctly, I paid for a new app which:

- is slower to launch since i have to go throught the gopro side of the app

- cannot edit and play the video at the same time, i have to stop editing, press play, then go back to editing instead of just "unselect the loop button".

- doesn't allow tablet to use the app "landscape" mode.

I hope you can listen to all the people comments and start changing things. Meanwhile i'll be using the old app.

GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

Thank you for the feedback, yes we want to improve the New Quik App.
We are releasing updates every two weeks.