Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Re: Unable to Access Camera and control it or download files from it through app

What is the problem in gopro i don't know..but it is a great device. I am unable to access the camera .. How can i solve this problem.

kroger survey

Tourist

Re: Unable to Access Camera and control it or download files from it through app

Hello team,

Any updates on this issue? I still cannot use my Samsung A50 to connect to my Gopro via the gopro app. I tried updating the gopro app from the playstore but still the same issue. Is there any new fix or solution to this??

Tourist

Yes i have solved the problem. I sold the Samsung A50 phone and bought another phone. Everything is ok now.
Tourist

I guess thats the only solution. By the way, what phone did you buy? is it another Samsung A series? 

Tourist

Xiaomi.
Sightseer

Ive made it work.

- deleted the app and reinstalled it

- deleted the gopro in the wifi history of my a50

- deteted the gopro in the bluetooth history of my a50

- CHANGED WIFI SETTINGS TO MANUAL CONNECTION.

This was the most important thing i gues

- factory reset my gopro

After the reset, i turned on my gopro, follow the instructions on screen and when it started pairing on the gopro, i looked on my wifi connections on the a50 and saw the gopro in the list. I then connected to it with the gopro name and password provided on the gopro screen.

I then opened the gopro app on my phone and it automaticly found my gopro and connected right away.

GoPro

@superstorm26306, this is great info and thanks for posting back with an update. I'd like to gather more details, would you mind sharing with us specifically which Wi-Fi setting needs to be set to manual connection? You may also provide the steps on how to get into this phone setting for reference to everyone. Thanks!

Sightseer

Settings => connections/network settings => tap wifi to get wifi list => tab and hold saved wifi connections (ex: your home wifi) => manage network settings => turn OFF auto reconnect.

Do this for all saved wifi entries so your phone stays connected to the gopro and does not switch to a more dominant wifi (i gues)