Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: Unable to Access Camera and control it or download files from it through app

No, a picture isn't necessary. I don't doubt you, i'm just posting what I was able to find.
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Unable to Access Camera and control it or download files from it through app

Hi @hardystar80675

Have you tried manually connecting to your camera's Wi-Fi name?

Meaning connecting through your phone's settings and not via the app.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

We need the last app version please! I have the same problem
Highlighted
Tourist

Hi @aragon1006
Yes i had tried.
Wifi connection could not be established even if i try to connect directly from phone settings. After try gopro wifi disapears and i need to turn off/on gopro to enable gopro's wifi.
Highlighted
Tourist

I have the same problem, I read a post about a new app version 5.2 3, I wait for an answer from GoPro, please help us!
Highlighted
GoPro

We have received several reports regarding this specific model and we have sent this to the team in charge.

We'll post an update as soon as we get one.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

I recently bought a Samsung A50 and like other have been unable to connect. Tried everything mentioned above but no joy. So I dug out my old Samsung A3, which connected quickly and seemlessly. Would appreciate a way of connecting my A50.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Just bought a Samsung A50 and also have the hero 5 black and have EXACTLY the same issue. Didn't have any issues with my previous phone.