Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
GoPro

Re: Unable to Access Camera and control it or download files from it through app

@superstorm25775, have you already tried resetting the Wi-Fi connections? Please follow these troubleshooting steps accordingly: 

1. Remove your camera entry from the GoPro App's history. 
    • Android: Open GoPro App. Press and hold the image of the camera and delete the entry from your camera history. 
  2. Reset your camera’s Wi-Fi settings using the instructions HERE.
  3. Delete the GoPro camera under the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi entries in your mobile device’s settings before attempting to re-pair to your GoPro using the instructions HERE.
Hiker

Re: Unable to Access Camera and control it or download files from it through app

I guess it seems to be a problem with Samsung devices especially ones that are newer and working on Andrioid 9. Gopro you should come up with a solution for the same with Samsung as everyone using samsung is facing a problem.
Tourist

I already tried reseting the wireless settings on the gopro, also uninstall and re install the app, remove the gopro on the bluetooth and wirelest on the phone. I even did a manual update on the gopro but still the same i cannot connect on the app using my samsung a50 .
Tourist

@cashrichpinoy already done all that. Problem not solved. Samsung A50 also...
Tourist

I went to our local GoPro Authorized Center today to have my gopro hero 7 checked. Unfortunately even the techs there could not connect the gopro to the gorpro app on my Samsung A50. They even replaced my GoPro and opened 2 more new boxes but still, all the go pro failed to connect to my Samsung A50. Clearly there is an issue with GoPro and Samsung A50. Gopro Support please check compatibility issue and roll out a patch or update to fix the problem please
GoPro

We're currently coordinating with the team in charge regarding this issue. Rest assured, we'll keep everyone posted with any information that we get. I appreciate your time and patience throughout this process.

Sightseer

I tried everything listed above. It will not work on new Android app and my go pro 5. Not having a good experience here... I can't work the camera from out of reach without this app. It's useless to me!! Please fix it ASAP.
Tourist

Anu updates on this issue?