Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Unable to Access Camera and control it or download files from it through app

I'm still having the problem cause i dont have any upgrade of my device A50 please let me know where u found the software upgrade please
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Unable to Access Camera and control it or download files from it through app

Awesome! Thank you for the update, @oldbluff76322, @fireyboost70141, and @troopers88 !

@cancunbiker - You might check with Android Support to see into getting your device OS updated. Let us know how it goes on your end. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

I am glad to learn that the connection problem (especially of the Samsung A50) is resolved for many users after the update. The way I understand it, is that the network operators roll out the Android updates after testing. So, it is not available in all countries at the same time. So, hopefully the operators will roll it out in my country soon.

Highlighted
Tourist

Wow! It finally worked! Thank you guys for the support! 

Highlighted
Tourist

No meu A50 não possui nenhuma atualização disponível. Será se a atualização não chegou no Brasil?
Highlighted
Tourist

There are not any upgrade to mexico yet... when
??
Highlighted
Explorer

You have to check with your phone network carrier about that. It has nothing to do with GoPro. The app is available through the Google Play Store. Everything else depends on you phone network provider.
Highlighted
Sightseer

Hero 4 Silver não conecta Wi-Fi iPhone 13.1.2

O iPhone não reconhece o Wi-Fi da Hero 4. Já atualizei 3 vezes o aplicativo é nada!!