Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Unable to Access Camera and control it or download files from it through app

Comigo acontece exatamente igual.
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Unable to Access Camera and control it or download files from it through app

I'm having the same problems. It been while since I used my GoPro hero 5. I used it and I could not connect the app to the camera.

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]
Gopro what is the problem and when are you gonne fix this problem, I'm waiting
I NEED MY GOPRO TO BE CONNECTED
Please fix this BIIIIGGG PROBLEM
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello!

We have recently released an update for the GoPro app both on Android and iOS.Please make sure to restart your phone before pairing it with the camera again.Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!
Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Sadly it still doesn't work. It's such a strange problem, but it seems that it's not GoPros fault. I also cannot connect my Canon DSLR via the Canon Connect-App to my phone. I have no idea what stupid software Samsung has now put onto their devices.

Highlighted
Sightseer

The issue was resolved when Apple updated their IOS. It seem there is a bug on the Bluetooth. My GoPro worked after the IOS updates.
Highlighted
Tourist

I have the same problem conection with my go pro 7 black and my samsung A50, i can't conect or pair the camera with my mobile any solution i tried all the aolution at the support go pro
Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Thanks for posting back with an update. I'll share the info along with the team in charge. We'll keep you posted as soon as new information is available. We appreciate the patience and understanding.