Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Unable to Access Camera and control it or download files from it through app

emiliozana, I was very excited to read that your A50 connected to the GoPro Hero 5 via the App after the phone's software update. My Samsunf 505F runs Android 9 and I had a software update yesterday. Unfortunately the WiFi of my phone still doesn't connect to the GoPro via the App. So, I guess the software update my differ according to phone model and region.

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Unable to Access Camera and control it or download files from it through app

My Samsung A50 last update was September 7, 2019. I tried the prescribed steps but I still cannot connect to the gopro ap using my A50. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @toughridge41475 and @cashrichpinoy. This maybe due to the Bluetooth of the A50. Based on the Android OS that you have, your device supports the latest version of the GoPro App. There are instructions in the article below that might potentially fix the Bluetooth connectivity problem. Have a go at the suggested steps at https://www.getdroidtips.com/common-samsung-galaxy-a50-problems/ . Let us know how it work out. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

I have also problem with WIFI connection of my Samsung A50 and GoPro HERO 7 Black.
Bluetooth is paired, no problem, but it is impossible to connect with WIFI.
Sometimes I can see the WIFI from camera in my list of WIFIs on my phone but I cant connect.

GoPro App updated, Camera updated, Phone updated. Tried factory reset, clear WIFI list, Delete camera from App, Airplane mode, everything...

Highlighted
Tourist

I just got myself a new Samsung A50, one of the reasons being that my old Huawei Mate 10 lite sometimes had problems connecting. But now I too can't connect at all to neither my 5 Session nor the 7 Black.

Highlighted
Tourist

I have the same problem with my samsung a50, can gopro fix this please
Screenshot_20191003-214012_GoPro.jpg
Highlighted
Tourist

Eu fiz todo esse passo a passo e não funcionou. Na câmera aparece uma mensagem dizendo que foi conectada, mas no app aparece uma mensagem de erro.
Screenshot_20191012-094955_GoPro.jpg
Highlighted
Tourist

Apesar de o APP encontrar a câmera, não conecta.
Screenshot_20191012-095146_GoPro.jpg