Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
GoPro

Re: Unable to Access Camera and control it or download files from it through app

Thank you for sharing, @superstorm26306 . Will the others be able to try if this works on their end? Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Tourist

Re: Unable to Access Camera and control it or download files from it through app

I’m having exactly this trouble since yesterday with my hero7 black and iphone xs. I ve tried everything written and didn’t work. I dont know what to do. Please help me :(
GoPro

@superapex61756, sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure that the iOS and GoPro App installed is up to the latest version. Then, try to reconnect or re-pair the GoPro camera with the app again. Let me know how it works for you.

Tourist

I ve tried, didn’t work however i have an iphone 6s, that i haven’t uptadet to ios 13 yet, it works smoothly. But it doesn’t work to my iphone xs with ios 13
Explorer

Currently the GoPro app is not working with iOS 13. This is a known issue. An update is coming soon that will correct the issue. https://community.gopro.com/t5/GoPro-Apps-for-Mobile/IOS-13/m-p/385939#M13490
Highlighted
Tourist

I am still unable to connect to my Go Pro Hero 5 Black on the GoPro app with my Samsung A50 even after switching off auto connect on all the wi-fi connections in my history list as well as switching off smart connect. So, the solution does not work in my case. I suspect that it is related to the Wifi on the Samsung A50 that has both 2.4 and 5.0Ghz, but that you could not manually change to 2.4Ghz on the older Hero 5 camera compared to the newer Hero 7 cameras.

GoPro

@toughridge41475, thanks for the info. By any chance, what's the Android version installed in your Samsung A50 mobile device?

Sightseer

My a50 did a system update a couple weeks ago and i was able to connect my gopro afterwards.