Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Trying to pair a particular GoPro Hero 4 Silver to the GoPro App. The phone is a OnePlus 7t Pro

[ New ]

Trying to pair a particular GoPro Hero 4 Silver to the GoPro App. The phone is a OnePlus 7t Pro using Android version 10. I have successfully connected 5 other Hero 4s. I have reset WiFi on the camera. I’ve looked at the saved networks on the phone and the desired camera name is absent. Thus, when pairing, I enter the desired name and desired passcode and I get the message “The network name you entered already exists in your mobile device's connection history. Using this name will prevent you from being able to connect to the network in your history.” Thus, pairing is unsuccessful. This camera was successfully paired on another mobile phone. Help please.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Trying to pair a particular GoPro Hero 4 Silver to the GoPro App. The phone is a OnePlus 7t Pro

[ New ]

Hello @darcon64. Make sure to delete the particular HERO4 Silver camera from the list of Bluetooth devices in your phone's settings. Delete the camera as well from the list of cameras in the GoPro App. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Trying to pair a particular GoPro Hero 4 Silver to the GoPro App. The phone is a OnePlus 7t Pro

[ New ]

Hello @darcon64. Make sure to delete the particular HERO4 Silver camera from the list of Bluetooth devices in your phone's settings. Delete the camera as well from the list of cameras in the GoPro App. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!