Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Transfert direct appli mobile vers PC

[ New ]

Bonjour,

Je voudrais savoir s'il existe un moyen de transférer directement les médias depuis mon iPhone vers un PC, sachant que ces médias sont stockés sur l'application mobile GoPro et non sur la mémoire directe du téléphone.

Je n'ai plus que 2 Go de libres sur ma mémoire téléphone et environ 70Go de médias Gopro. Je ne peux donc pas simplement transférer les 70Go vers le téléphone car il faudrait que je procède par petites étapes (2Go vers mon stockage téléphone, puis du téléphone vers le PC, puis supprimer du téléphone et de l'appli et recommencer...)

Merci d'avance de votre aide.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Transfert direct appli mobile vers PC

[ New ]
Hi,

You could use the Cloud subscription so that all of your media are sync in the Cloud and you could get them from there.
You could simply take your GoPro SD card and with a SD card reader put all the GoPro footage on your computer - if you still have the footage on card. I would say this would be the best way to go every time you shoot a lot so that you save all of your raw footage in your computer.
Because the Gopro App works that: you import all of your footage to the app and choose which media you want to it, for some you do a single edit on one media and share / save to phone, or you do a multi clip edit and share / save to phone. But it's clear that the base idea would be to edit, but not really a good plan to just store ALL of your footage on your phone coz at some point, you'll run short on place.

Personally, what I do after a shooting session > put all of my GoPro media raw via SD card reader on my computer so I keep all footage safe. I also take the footage to my GoPro App so I can do a multi clip edit (Story) and save that to my phone. Then I delete all the footage on my GoPro App. and onto the next session.
I think you have to do this workflow of: get media, edit, delete, get some more, edit, delete etc... - otherwise yes you will end up with 70gb and have space problem :(

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

You could use the Cloud subscription so that all of your media are sync in the Cloud and you could get them from there.
You could simply take your GoPro SD card and with a SD card reader put all the GoPro footage on your computer - if you still have the footage on card. I would say this would be the best way to go every time you shoot a lot so that you save all of your raw footage in your computer.
Because the Gopro App works that: you import all of your footage to the app and choose which media you want to it, for some you do a single edit on one media and share / save to phone, or you do a multi clip edit and share / save to phone. But it's clear that the base idea would be to edit, but not really a good plan to just store ALL of your footage on your phone coz at some point, you'll run short on place.

Personally, what I do after a shooting session > put all of my GoPro media raw via SD card reader on my computer so I keep all footage safe. I also take the footage to my GoPro App so I can do a multi clip edit (Story) and save that to my phone. Then I delete all the footage on my GoPro App. and onto the next session.
I think you have to do this workflow of: get media, edit, delete, get some more, edit, delete etc... - otherwise yes you will end up with 70gb and have space problem :(
Sightseer

[ New ]

Bonjour,

Merci pour votre réponse. Habituellement je transfère directement mes médias depuis la carte SD de la gopro vers un ordinateur effectivement. Cette fois-ci j'étais en voyage sans ordinateur avec seulement mon téléphone et une carte SD de 16Go, donc je me suis servi de l'appli pour stocker sur le téléphone et vider la carte SD régulièrement.

Je suis donc parti pour procéder par petites étapes...

Merci quand même et bonne journée !