Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Hiker

There was a problem preparing your Edit

Después de hacer un edit con varias fotos y videos con la aplicación de GoPro, lo guardo pero cuando intento guardarlo en el teléfono se queda al 75% (a veces al 82%) y sale este error: "Let's Try That Again - There was a problem preparing your Edit". Por muchas veces que lo intente siempre pasa lo mismo.

He probado de reiniciar el móvil, de borrar cache de la aplicación, de borrar varios videos y fotos del edit, de cambiar la plantilla, ... Hace 3 semanas había podido hacerlo sin problema pero ahora no hay manera.

Imagino que si borro los datos de la aplicació perderé el Edit. ¿Como puedo "reiniciar" la aplicación sin perder todo el trabajo?

Mi móvil es un LG G7 con Android 9. Tengo espacio libre de sobra, tanto en la memoria del teléfono como en la SD.

Captura pantalla error

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: There was a problem preparing your Edit

Hello @dimass. Are you editing with regular video clips, or Time Lapse/TimeWarp ones? What resolution settings were used in the videos? To verify, is the error encountered when trying to save and edit made to a single clip, or when saving a multi-clip edit? 

Applying the speed tool, that is slowing down or speeding up the video, maybe causing such an error. We'd like to isolate the cause of the issue by trying an edit without using the speed tool. Let us know what you find out. Thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

Hola,

Es un edit con varios videos y algunas fotos. Hay tres videos de GoPro, los tres grabados a velocidad normal a resolución 1080 y 60fps. Los videos del móvil son normales, también a 1080. He probado de duplicar el edit y borrar todo los videos y fotos no hechos con la GoPro y pasa lo mismo :-(

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks for that added info on the media used now lets try to drill down how the edit was constructed. What were the edits you made for each editing tool? eg. did you make edits in the trim, hilight, frame, filter, speed, volume, or text tool? And if so, which edit was applied for each edit tool used? Also wondering about the higher level tools?  What theme and song were used?  Did you make a change to the aspect ratio tool as well?

Thank you!

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hi. I'm receiving the same problem at my end. I have used GoPro videos, photos and videos from the phone as well in my edit. I have used normal edits to each clip, like basic trimming and frames on some pictures. Every time I try to save my video or share, it always gives "There was a problem preparing your edit" precisely at 81%.
I have also tried reinstalling the app, but it was no good.
Kindly provide with an effective solution.
Regards
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @epicpike80544

What phone are you using?

Can you please check the version number of your GoPro app?

If you have an Android phone, see if clearing the app's cache helps.

It will also help if you can test this on another phone.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej