Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Telemetry on mural

[ New ]

I have taken some videos with gps enabled and when looking at the video clips in GoPro app I can add the stickers to see different telemetry data, e.g. speed. When I try to make a longer video by combining multiple videos into the mural the telemetry doesn't show up anymore, I wonder why?

I have been trying to find a solution for this but there doesn't seem to be any simple solution. Clearly this is either a bug or missing feature, I wonder when GoPro is going to do something about this?

as gps data is there, there should be also an easy way to add the stickers to multiple clips at once, have it visible for the items which contains the data. I would assume this to be there by default by that doesn't seem to be the case. I hope this gets fixed ASAP as well.

gopro cameras have great video quality and I am amazed about the stabiliser, it's time to make the GoPro app great as well, editing the videos is also part of the user experience.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Telemetry on mural

[ New ]
Hi,

Sorry for the confusion.
For now if you save a media with a sticker to the app and then select it to make a multi-clip edit, it will not have the sticker. You have to first SAVE TO PHONE, then import it from there for the sticker to be displayed when you're making a Story.
We will improve this to simply the process. It's a long-term improvement that is planned.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Telemetry on mural

[ New ]
Hi,

Sorry for the confusion.
For now if you save a media with a sticker to the app and then select it to make a multi-clip edit, it will not have the sticker. You have to first SAVE TO PHONE, then import it from there for the sticker to be displayed when you're making a Story.
We will improve this to simply the process. It's a long-term improvement that is planned.