Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Subscription error

[ New ]
I trying to activate subscription but it is not activating and giving me errors in the go pro app but on the iTunes I can see my subscription for go pro. Please check the screenshots and resolve the issue at your earliest so I can use the app.

Thanks
CABA6517-1135-4FAB-B669-56C8601BE740.png

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Subscription error

[ New ]

Hello, @agilevista76122. We used the email address on your Hub profile but we are not seeing an active Quik subscription associated with it. 

If you have subscribed via iTunes, and you see an option to Restore Purchases, please proceed with that and check access to Quik subscription again. Please also send feedback to the app regarding the issue. Once done, please reply to this thread and tag me. 

See as well if you might have chosen  “Hide my Email” when you subscribed. Try the following steps: 
1. From the iOS Device, go to Settings App > Tap your Name Apple ID
2. Select Password & Security
3. Under Sign in with Apple ID, choose “Apps Using Apple ID”
4. Choose GoPro
5. You will see under “Hide my Email,” This App Received shows a privaterelay.appleid.com domain. This will become the email address for your GoPro subscription.

Let us know what you find out. Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Subscription error

[ New ]

Hello, @agilevista76122. We used the email address on your Hub profile but we are not seeing an active Quik subscription associated with it. 

If you have subscribed via iTunes, and you see an option to Restore Purchases, please proceed with that and check access to Quik subscription again. Please also send feedback to the app regarding the issue. Once done, please reply to this thread and tag me. 

See as well if you might have chosen  “Hide my Email” when you subscribed. Try the following steps: 
1. From the iOS Device, go to Settings App > Tap your Name Apple ID
2. Select Password & Security
3. Under Sign in with Apple ID, choose “Apps Using Apple ID”
4. Choose GoPro
5. You will see under “Hide my Email,” This App Received shows a privaterelay.appleid.com domain. This will become the email address for your GoPro subscription.

Let us know what you find out. Thanks!