Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Stitch lines GoPro Max

I am trying to export a picture from a 360 video from my GoPro Max in the Android GoPro app. I am seeing a lot of lines in my frame. They show different colors and it is clear to see these lines. Does anyone have the same issue? I looked at all the settings but can't seem to solve it. 

Converting the same video on my desktop don't show the lines. I have a feeling it is something in the mobile app. 

Thanks

GOPR0242_1581618917050.jpg
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Stitch lines GoPro Max

[ Edited ]

Hello @stouthero7041. Are the lines observed at all times - that is every time a photo is grabbed from a MAX footage? Which Android device were you using and which OS version was it on? Make sure you have the latest version of the app installed and see if using a different mobile device makes a difference. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Hello Marius,

It is in every 360 video footage. The example one my first post is a grab from the Android app. I have got the latest version of the app installed one my OnePlus 6 phone. Android 10 installed. Attached is another example where the lines are clear.
I don't have another device I can try it on
Screenshot_20200216-185619.jpg
Highlighted
GoPro

@footy4jerry. Is this a screen capture of a preview of the video or a video that has already been downloaded to the app? 

Highlighted
Tourist

The video is download from the camera and stored in the app
Highlighted
GoPro

Thanks, @stouthero7041. It would be best if we can get a sample clip so we can test as well on our end. To proceed, please connect with Support, by visiting  https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. Be sure to put in your best contact number. 

Highlighted
GoPro

@stouthero7041 

Hi, 

Could you tell us the MAX Firmware version you're on? 
https://gopro.com/en/us/update/max FW 1.4 has been released end of january, make sure you're on this one. 

Highlighted
Tourist

That firmware is installed on the GoPro. I will contact the helpdesk once I have better internet