Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Something went wrong

@saltogallten Ok so the media is on GoPro Plus then, I suggest that you first download some of those media locally to your phone and then add them to multi-clip editing from your phone

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

No, i havent a fix yet

the way round it is click camera in the app and select media to create a movie. not ideal. but if it auto uploads it doesnt work.

i also spent about 30 mins with tech support who got me to update the camera to the latest firmware, and that was hopefully gonna cure the camera freeze too.

Highlighted
Tourist

This app Is useless! I have used many video editing programs, but this is by far the worst! 

Highlighted
Tourist

Same issue here, this is really unacceptable from the camera perceived as the best in the market.  i had gopro wince the Hero 5 but i am ready to move to a different brand.  Too many issues.

Highlighted
Tourist

I’ve given up to be honest, no fixes have been issued and despite a firmware update, the issues continue
Highlighted
GoPro

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @fastrange43006 and @rapidstar3548. We'd like to help as much as we can, and we can do so if we have details regarding the troubleshooting steps that you have performed as well as details on the devices that you are using and the version of the GoPro app that you have installed. 

To proceed, it would be best to get in touch with our Support team so they can walk you through further troubleshooting. If you have already contacted Support and finds that the issue persists, please let our team know so they can continue working with you. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi, 

Have already done the steps and been on with support, and although they are nice enough it never cured it.

basically went from uninstalling and reinstalling software to updating firmware, I have the same issue on both iPhone 8 and iPad 6th gen running the latest versions of iOS.

i have issues after auto upload and it says something went wrong and won't load, and I have to add manually, and secondly my iPad freezes sometimes after turning on and I can only fix it by stopping my bike, and removing from the holder, then removing the battery....I was told to get a recommended memory card, which I did, but the fault continues.

Highlighted
Tourist

I am running on iPhone 11 Pro Max and latest version iOS 13 with the same results.  Done all the troubleshooting several times as well.  No change.