Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Some images and videos not displaying on mobile app

[ New ]
Hi guys,

I have been using my go pro while travelling and have taken over 1,000 photos/videos, I have the go pro 7 black and go pro plus. When I’m taking photos/videos some dates aren’t loading, so for example photos I took on the 12th December are showing but the ones from the 22nd aren’t, then photos from the 27th are showing, but the ones I took yesterday aren’t. It’s really frustrating as they are on the camera but not loading to the app.

I’ve tried deleting the app and downloading again but didn’t work. Any help would be massively appreciated

Chris

Accepted Solutions
Sightseer

Re: Some images and videos not displaying on mobile app

[ New ]
Not gonna lie, feel a little silly now haha. Scrolled through all the photos right to the bottom and they have been dated 1st Jan 2016!?

Thanks for the help!!

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @fasthike5025. Try scanning through your media and see if those missing files or photos may be located under a different timeline or may have been incorrectly dated. Let us know what you find out. 

Sightseer

[ New ]
Not gonna lie, feel a little silly now haha. Scrolled through all the photos right to the bottom and they have been dated 1st Jan 2016!?

Thanks for the help!!
GoPro

[ New ]

@fasthike5025 Well that happened to the best of us... I can't count the countless videos I have dated January 2016.... :))

Thanks for letting us know!