Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Serial shots - Serienbilder Fusion 360

[ New ]

Hi ,

For Kartaview (similar to Google Streetview), I'd like to make serial shots with my GoPro Fusion at a rate of 1 frame per x seconds  (e.g.  1 frame per 5 seconds / bike or 1 frame / 3 sec. for car).

I can see that Quik has a few preset like 3 frame's / sec or 10 frames / 3 sec. , but that are too many frames and also I need trigger every serie's manually. E.g. I'd like to have automatic recordings for 10 min. with a frame rate of 1 frame per 3 sec.  Do you have an Idea how to accomplish that on Android or even with the Gopro Fusion itself?

I I thought of something like an automation app like Tasker, if it's not possible with Quik itself.

Thanks!

German text

Für die Kartaview App (ähnlich Google Streetview) würde ich  gerne Serienbilder mit der Fusion machen die mit z.B. mit 1 Bild pro 3 Sek. für10 min. automatisch laufen. Quik kann 3 Bilder pro Sec. machen aber das sind zu viele für mich und die müssen jedes mal manuell gemacht werden. Ich dachte an die Android Tasker app mit dem ich das selbst programmieren könnte, aber ich weiß nicht ob ich das machen kann und eine Quik Lösung wäre mir lieber.

Hat jemand eine Idee? Ein Plug-in für die GoPro Fusion hat die KartaView App nicht.
Danke!

Tourist

Betreff: Serial shots - Serienbilder Fusion 360

[ New ]

it looks like with the app Klick Assistant I can press that shutter button every X seconds. It seems to be a practical workaround, but I'd still prefer  an option in Quik, also because the Smartphone has to be switched  on permanently while Klick Assistant is running.  It would be nicer if the phone could be switched off while the Fusion is doing the serial shots in the background at the frame rate of 1 image per X seconds.