Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer

Select a YouTube Channel to stream too

Hi there, just got the Gopro 8 and i was looking to live stream to my channcel on youtube.

I linked my account but there is no way to select which channel i can stream too.

Is there a way i can select which of my youtube channels i can stream too, instead of the master default one?

As i have 3 channcel i would like to stream too, which is all liken to one Google account.

Thanks.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Select a YouTube Channel to stream too

Hello, @wackyrazzy. Which live stream option did you try when you initially set up your live stream to YouTube? Did you do it via in-app YouTube or through RTMP? Are all three of your channels with at least 1000 subscribers? 

Is there a stand-alone YouTube application on your device. See if signing out of it will allow you to choose which channel to broadcast your steam. You may try both the in-app and the RTMP options and see if it makes a difference. 

Let us know what you find out. For reference on live streaming with your GoPro, see How to Live Stream with Your GoPro