Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Screen mirroring videos at full resolution

[ New ]

I yar my GoPro App on my iPad to watch my GoPro hero 7 black videos, and i used to be able to use screen mirroring to my Apple TV to display the video at full resolution but now whenever i try with the new app update it doesn't play in full screen mode and degraded the resolution + framerate. Is there any other way to play my GoPro videos on my tv at full resolution?

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Screen mirroring videos at full resolution

[ New ]

I want to get a solution, as well. I connect my iPod touch to 50 inch display by HDMI cable and project preview screen of GoPro at full resolution.  GoPro apps 6.0 was good. But version 6.1 isn't play preview screen at full resolution. I troubled I can't use it on my work now. Please help me !

IMG_4886.jpg
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @greendawn47412 and @tatsuk8. Although mirroring GoPro app on a different device is an extension of the functionality of the app itself, we appreciate you sharing this observation. Which OS are your devices running on? 

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello @mariustanya. My iPodtouch iOS is 12.4.1. I tried iPhone7 and iPadmini4 which installed the latest iOS 13.1.2, but it was occured the same phenomenon.

GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the quick response, @tatsuk8. We will pass this along to the team. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Thank you. I hope all goes well.

Tourist

[ New ]

Umm, it seems not to have fixed though Apps6.2. Smiley Sad

Tourist

[ New ]

App6.2.1 is...Smiley Sad