Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Schlechte Videoqualität der Videos

Ich finde eure App echt spitze. Besonders weil sie die Musik passend hinzufügt. Aber, warum ist euer fertiges Video von so schlechter Qualität, sprich, warum komprimiert die App es so stark, dass oft Artefakte zu sehen sind. Ich habe zum Teil sehr gutes 1080p (45 MB/s) Material sowie wie 4k Material (70 MB/s) bearbeitet und immer dasselbe Problem festgestellt. Wy?

Wäre es möglich, hier einstellungen zu schaffen? Z.b. die Videokomprimierung oder die Datenrate einzustellen? Bei der App QUIK kann man ja wenigstens etwas einstellen aber auch hier werden die Videos ähnlich schlecht.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen Thomas Müller
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Schlechte Videoqualität der Videos

@mavy1704 

Currently here's what you have when you export a multi-clip edit:

• On Android it's 1080p/60fps in output.
  • On iOS we take the resolution of the most media in your Story (so if you have a majority of 4K media, output will be 4K)

iOS is technically more performant. The encoder performance and quality provided by the Android devices isn't as good so you won't have the same results on Android.

It is true that we don't expose this information in the Settings for now. 

Check the original file to see resolution and fps. Know that when sharing on social media quality may suffer. On Facebook for ex. it's best to share from desktop computer instead of mobile, it will help with quatliy.

Highlighted
Hiker

I have the same problem. The native video quality of my hero8 is fantastique in 1080/60p. But when I edit on my galaxy tab and export it to my tablet harddrive, it is total mash. This is really sad and makes the app and the footage worthless, unfortunately...

Highlighted
GoPro

@silkem552 @mavy1704 

We have some work planned to improve the quality output on Android - improved bitrate for example. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Ich hoffe, dass ihr das demnächst schafft, denn das würde mir erstmal reichen. Ansonsten müsste ich mir demnächst ein Videoschnittprogramm von Magix zulegen. Mit der GoPro App würde vieles einfacher und schneller gehen.

I hope you can do that soon, because that would be enough for me. Otherwise I would soon have to buy a video editing program from Magix. The GoPro app would make things much easier and faster.