Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Saving order

Hello

It's there any solution for order when saving media to phone on Android?

Looks it's saving it from new to old and then in Android gallery it's reversed when sorted by save date.

Also it seems itsi not exactly in order because some are saved faster as it's saving few at same time. This makes difficult to organize it, very bad.

In third party like simple gallery u can fix problem somehow by sorr by name, but then video has other convention and it's on the end. 

Has anybody from GoPro ever tested it?

Accepted Solutions
Explorer

Re: Saving order

They are aware of it. Currently the team is working on a new app which merges the GoPro app and Quik. From my understanding, they are still doing internal testing and debugging, but hopefully it will be released soon. Whether or not the new app on Android will have the same saving issue is unknown, but from the little I know, it might initially be present as well as this issue only became known with the last update. They hope to address it ASAP, but it might come after the new app release.

You can join the Android Beta app group here https://gopro.com/help/articles/how_to/Quik-for-mobile-How-To-Become-A-Beta-Tester

View solution in original post

All Replies
Explorer

Re: Saving order

They are aware of it. Currently the team is working on a new app which merges the GoPro app and Quik. From my understanding, they are still doing internal testing and debugging, but hopefully it will be released soon. Whether or not the new app on Android will have the same saving issue is unknown, but from the little I know, it might initially be present as well as this issue only became known with the last update. They hope to address it ASAP, but it might come after the new app release.

You can join the Android Beta app group here https://gopro.com/help/articles/how_to/Quik-for-mobile-How-To-Become-A-Beta-Tester