Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Samsung s9 (android) losing wifi connection when connecting to go pro hero 7 through the gopro app

Hi Everyone,

i've been trying to fix this issue but i'm not having muck luck, pls im not the most fluent with technology so it's a bit of a struggle. 

I have a gopro hero 7 black and a samsung s9. When I connect my gopro to the app my phones wifi connection drops almost immediately. It still allows me to view my gopro videos etc but the wifi connection just drops. I have tried turning airplane mode on and off etc. Tried disconnecting and reconnecting but no joy. 

Can anyone help?

Thanks a lot,

Jamie 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Samsung s9 (android) losing wifi connection when connecting to go pro hero 7 through the gopr...

Hello @spiryflash05838 

If you haven't yet, try going through the troubleshooting steps detailed here. Feel free to post back for any other  questions or concerns. Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Samsung s9 (android) losing wifi connection when connecting to go pro hero 7 through the gopr...

Hello @spiryflash05838 

If you haven't yet, try going through the troubleshooting steps detailed here. Feel free to post back for any other  questions or concerns. Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks, 
Marius