Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Samsung Z fold2 app issues

[ New ]

Hello

I found some bugs when using the app on a Samsung Z fold 2. When you try to share a edit the buttons at the bottom of the screen are cut off and you can't scroll down. You can still press them but can't tell what they are for, see attached screenshot. 

Also I'm not sure what causes it but its messing with the aspect ratio of my phones homescreen. I have the larger screen grid set to 5x6 but after using the app it will get changed to something else and the only way to fix it is to restart my phone which is annoying. I'm not sure which action in the app causes it but its after normal use. On Android if you bring up the menu to swap between apps the quik app will be wider than normal instead of a square when the issue occurs. I'll try to get a picture of it.

Screenshot_20210925-195545_GoPro Quik.jpg
GoPro

Re: Samsung Z fold2 app issues

[ New ]

Hello @lukeh865. Just to check, do you only observe the app's screen being cut-off when you try to share an Edit? What about while editing or playing back a video? Also, what's the current version of the GoPro Quik app and Android installed?

Sightseer

[ New ]

I have only observed the app being cut off when trying to share. All other pages work as expected. App version is 10.1. Also the second issue I reported is not related to the app its because of Samsung's OneUI update. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks for the information, @lukeh865. This has been shared with our team and we appreciate your feedback. We'll keep you posted as soon as we have new information available. Let us know if anything else comes up.