Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Return ProTune to the app.

[ New ]

Put ProTune back in the app immediately. There's no answer to why it was removed and I depended on this feature. I do not have access to my mounted GoPros, and the light changes throughout events I use them at. This makes them actually useless for me. I DO NOT have access to the screen. This is absolutely ridiculous.

GoPro

Re: Return ProTune to the app.

[ New ]

Hi @agilestorm1100

The ability to change Protune settings and the camera beep volume are no longer on the GoPro app.
Check out https://gopro.com/en/us/news/gopro-app-protune-feature-updates for reference.

We are also continuing to develop new features and ways of accessing existing camera settings to be most useful to GoPro users.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

That's nice. With a GoPro Hero 7 Black, I cannot make presets, and I do not have access to the screen while using it. You have completely crippled this device for me and my business.

Thanks!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @agilestorm1100

Presets are available on the HERO8 Black and the HERO9 Black models.

The live preview should still be available for the HERO7 Black.

What error message are you getting?

Check out Live Preview Never Starts in GoPro App

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]
This is so ridiculous. What possible reason could they have for crippling people?

Even if they're trying to improve on an experience for new users, couldn't they just leave a "classic" mode choice to give more options rather than less?