Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Reframe

Hi, I read about the new Max camera, and the new feature Reframe with GoPro App. Will it be possible to use Reframe in GoPro App for IOS also for the Fusion footage?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Reframe

I actually asked GoPro about whether or not the reframe option would be available for the Fusion via the app, I was told...... yes it would be.  So fingers crossed!  

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Explorer

We are still waiting to see on this. A new update to the app is coming soon (probably around the time that GoPro MAX is officially released Oct 25th).
Highlighted
Tourist

Thank you for your reply. I strongly hope so. Dealing with the stitching out of the camera and the big files size (Fusion cannot record in HEVC) is something you can still live with, but the need of a pc instead of a iOS device to make a normal decent video from 360 footage it's a deal breaker. Overcapture is too limited.

Highlighted
Nomad

I actually asked GoPro about whether or not the reframe option would be available for the Fusion via the app, I was told...... yes it would be.  So fingers crossed!  

Highlighted
Tourist

Oh thank you so much for this! Strongly hope so, will keep fingers crossed of both hands!

Highlighted
GoPro

More details about MAX will be available soon. Please continue checking our website https://gopro.com/ for further updates.

Highlighted
Tourist

Got yesterday night the GoPro App (iOS) update and briefly tried: great! Reframe with Fusion footage works just fine, now the workflow is much more easy and efficient, and this makes way more attractive than in the past shooting VR360, even in comparison with standard video. Just a small suggestion: would be nice to have the option Full Stabilization/Anti Shake also in the App, as it is in the Desktop version GoPro Fusion Studio (at the moment it's only possible to turn On/Off the stabilization). Thank you GoPro!