Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Re auto-upload

[ New ]
The camera auto uploaded. There were errors. We deleted the pictures in the app, but the camera won't auto upload again. If we go view media and download, it says there isn't enough room on device (I'm guessing my phone not the cloud). But I'm really not sure, my phone has 412GB free, and the oud for GoPro plus should have more.

How can I get the phones to re auto-upload?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Re auto-upload

[ New ]

@cavalry69, you can check the media list to see if the media files are just dated incorrectly. In the GoPro App, the cloud icon with an exclamation mark on it indicates that there was an error uploading. Successful uploads will briefly display a checkmark. If an item fails to upload, it will be marked with an error icon and will try the upload again when your device is in range.

Also, the media files are saved on your mobile device's internal storage. Make sure that you have sufficient internal storage space on your phone to download the files.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @cavalry69

Would you mind checking via gopro.com if the files were completely uploaded?

Also, please check if files were just back dated.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]
I believe the camera thinks photos were completely uploaded, but they did not show up in the oud, and many had errors (an exclamation mark) although playing fine on the camera.

Thats when I elected to ear the app and try again.

Please excuse my ignorance, but I'm not sure what you mean by backdated in this scenario.

Thanks

GoPro

[ New ]

@cavalry69, you can check the media list to see if the media files are just dated incorrectly. In the GoPro App, the cloud icon with an exclamation mark on it indicates that there was an error uploading. Successful uploads will briefly display a checkmark. If an item fails to upload, it will be marked with an error icon and will try the upload again when your device is in range.

Also, the media files are saved on your mobile device's internal storage. Make sure that you have sufficient internal storage space on your phone to download the files.