Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Quik won’t save....

[ New ]
I am unable to save video files on the new version of quik on my iOS 13 iPhone. I guess the 99% and get stuck. There’s plenty of space available on my phone storage. Anyone else having this problem?
Sightseer

Re: Quik won’t save....

[ New ]
I’ve the same problem. Along time the app worked great. But now I’ve the problem that I cant save the movie. Is there an solution?
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @brenbrovt @brenbrovt

Can you please check the version of the app you are using?

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]
The version I use is 6950
GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

Sorry about that.
Try to save your video to the App so you're sure it's on the Home/Feed. Then, kill the app, reboot your device, open the project again, try to change the order of some media, try to use another video style (Raw), try removing some media, changing music, try to play with the duration of the global project, if it's a faulty media it's a bit difficult to know which one is at fault... Consider the number of files you have / size and duration. It's a bit of a trial and error thing here sadly  

Also know that very soon the current GoPro App and Quik App will be just one app - Quik - it will be a brand new one and the current Quik App won't exist anymore as the current Quik App hasn't been updated in a very long time so issues like you have can happen sadly :(
Sightseer

[ New ]

Hi,

I'd like to ask when the new Gopro app with Quik is coming out? I am wondering if the old Quik will work after the release or it will stop working even without any update or support until I erase it from my iPhone?  Thanks   Paul

GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

I don't have the info as of when the update will be out, hopefully very soon.
The old Quik will be removed from the Store but if you have it on your phone, it will stay on your phone until you delete. So you can have both the old and new Quik on your phone, but if you delete the old Quik you won't be able to download it back from the AppStore.