Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Re: Quik not uploading and create share link.

[ New ]
Thanks for the reply.

Android on my mobile.

I can try both mac and pc for a different template on desktop. 

It doesn't matter if i edit or remove clips or re-make quik stories. Still won't upload link. 

I also tried re-install8ng both quik stories and my gopro app with no luck.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @hardymesa23346

Thank you for trying out recommended steps. Are you getting the same error message from Quik for desktop and GoPro app? Have you tried sharing an unedited video? How does it go? I just tried with both unedited and edited videos in Quik for desktop and on an Android device and I was able to share the media and get links for sharing as well. As this maybe related to specific settings on your device, it would be best to contact our Support team for a more personalized support. You can reach them via phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. 

Thanks, 
Marius

GoPro

[ New ]

@hardymesa23346@quickrange03557@thenax @bluecave2672 @eval46 @sweetmesa76826 @royalwater75407 

@fireycave53314 

Hi all,

Sorry for the trouble, there's currently an issue with uploading on QUIK ANDROID (4.7.1). Sometimes deleting and installing the app fixes the issue but you may encounter the bug again :(

Upade 4.7.2 will fix this, coming very soon...

Sorry again!

@mariustanya @aragon1006 

Tourist

[ New ]
Same trouble on iPhone!
GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for reporting @thenax. @haindash, maybe something that could be checked as well? Thank you!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @thenax

So the steps you are doing is save video and choose Share (like Facebook or similar) when the video is generating > from 0% to 50% it's working fine, but then stops at 50% is that the issue?

If yes, then there's a problem with the upload. In that case I would recommend to save the video to your device, since that's the most important, to be sure to have it on your device.

Then when it's on the Quik Home Page, try to share again from there. Try to switch on/off airplane mode / wifi on/off. Try rebooting device as well. Small tips that sometimes help.

If you're doing a save to camera roll / not a share / but the % don't move, it's a problem with the generation of the video itself, not the upload.

In that case you can try: go back, exit your project and save it as a draft. It will be saved on the Quik Home.
Then kill the app completely, reopen the draft, change something: I suggest you use the video style RAW.
Try to delete one media (photo or video), then export again. 

Tourist

[ New ]

it stops at 100%, too.

when it stops at 50% your tips are good

Hiker

[ New ]

Dear GoPro:

I try all of your suggestion but not of them work , please fix it ,

thanks