Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Hiker

Re: Quik not uploading and create share link.

[ New ]

Today I reinstall  Quick , and i can upload and create share link now

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi everyone!

I am sorry for any troubles caused. Can we try to uninstall and reinstall the app and see if it will make a difference?

Thanks for the update @sweetmesa76826.

Regards,

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]

Will uninstalling and reinstalling cause me to lose any of the videos that are currently saved in the app?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @eval46

Very good question. No you will not lose any of your media. All your photos and videos are saved on your pictures folder named GoPro. When installing the app gain, GoPro will locate the files and load them in the app, or you can relocate them and add them to the application.

Cheers, 
Marius

Hiker

[ New ]

Dear GoPro,

Once i reinstall it , at the first time  when i uploading and create link ,it success , but today i did try it again, the same problem happens, GoPro can you slove this problem quickly ?

Tourist

[ New ]
Hello.
Tried removing both go pro app and quik app. Then re-installed both. Made a small quik video and it worked - i was able to share the link. The next day i made a quik video (longer) and same problem. Unable to upload link.
The program is able to create the video and i can save it to my device but not able to deliver a link to the video via gopro cloud service.
Please help!

GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the update, @sweetmesa76826 and @hardymesa23346. Sorry to hear about the trouble. Do you observe any difference, say file size or file format, on the media that you are trying to upload then and now? Are you getting any particular error message when the attempt fails?

Hope to hear back from you. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Sightseer

[ New ]
I am recieving the same message!
It was working perfectly fine and now it's not and I need it for work!