Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Quik mobile app on adroid phone cannot make new videos

[ New ]
Recently, I can no longer create videos in Quick mobile app. Whenever I create new videos and choose a photo in my phone gallery it automatically crashes and no project is being created or saved. I tried to uninstall and install the app but still doesnt work and problem is still on going. Any suggestion to fix is highly appreciated.
GoPro

Re: Quik mobile app on adroid phone cannot make new videos

[ New ]

Hi @loyalbeach52858

Please note that there is currently an issue when adding photos on Quik for mobile.

An update outside of Quik App (Google) is causing this issue, our team is investigating the problem and they are working on a fix.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]
Hi. When will be the possible latest update regarding this? 😊
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @rixs

We'll post back on this thread once we have additional information.

Sorry for any troubles caused. You may work with Quik on an iPhone for the mean time.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]
Can I use quick in a PC / laptop? 😊
GoPro

[ New ]

@rixs, Quik for Desktop is available for download however, this software has different features compared to the mobile version. You can check this article for suggested programs that you can use on your computer to view and edit your GoPro footage.

You can check this list of editing applications that work well with GoPro files as shared by a Hub member. 

If you would like product or tutorial videos to better understand these other applications, I recommend searching online video hosting websites (such as Youtube, Vimeo, etc) for published videos or other 3rd party generated content.