Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Quik mobile app - Edit issue

[ New ]

Hi All,

I am using the Quik app to edit videos, So to create a new edit I need to download the videos from the cloud to app ( phone storage ) after editing, if I delete some videos from the APP ( phone storage ) it causes an issue with the edited video.

1. There is an option to create a new edit video from the direct cloud ?

2. There is an option if we delete the video which we downloaded to APP which should not impact the created videos? 

It's really annoying, If we have this app in MAC or windows we can use external storage and it won't cause phone storage to full. kindly suggest to me what we can do. 

GoPro

Re: Quik mobile app - Edit issue

[ New ]

Thank you for the feedback, @sabai-gopro. At this time, there is no way to edit videos not saved on the device. If it is cloud media, it would be necessary to download it first prior to editing. 

Once the edit is completed, you can export it to your phone which will also automatically upload the media to the cloud. When this is done, deleting the raw media from the APP tab in the app should not impact the edited (and saved) file. You may try it with some sample media. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!